Kapha is a bioenergy made of Water
It is heavy, slow, immobile, strong, actual, dense, soft.
It creates structure, ensures solidity and imprints apathy. It is contact, slow movements and softness.
Within somebody, it instils :
When it is present and well-balanced within somebody, they tend to…
their mind :
- It is reliable.
- It is careful.
- It is persevering.
- It goes to the end of things and make them happen or materialise.
In their body, these go well :
- Lubrications (mucous membrane, joints…)
- Stocking, storage.
- Solidity and bone structure.
So... anything that has to do with structure.
When it misses or is unbalanced, they tend to…
About their mind :
- It has resentment.
- It struggles to find ressources, motivation and be lively.
- It accumulates things and becomes possessive, even materialist.
In their body :
- It puts on or looses a lot of weight.
- It is oily.
- Its bones get fragile.
- It gets weak because it has nothing in store.
So... everything tends to slow down, become blocked up.